1. Introduction to Risk Management and Drivers Definitions, Drivers, Benefits
2. The ISO 31000 processes: Key concepts, requirements and activities.
3. Practical exercises and case studies to enable delegates to consolidate their learnings and gain confidence in the risk management process.
4. Integrating Risk Management into a Business
Commitment, policy, reporting, risk management plans and continual improvement.
5. Personal Planning.
Skills and competencies are developed throughout the training by balancing theoretical knowledge with practical exercises to reinforce learnings.
Benefits of attending:
The Risk Management for Risk Champions course provides in-depth guidance on the implementation of risk management and ensures Risk Champions are equipped and confident to:
- Conduct risk management activities,
- Apply ERM principles in a consistent manner,
- Continually plan and implement risk management activities.
Who should attend?
Risk Champions and Risk Managers.
Personnel responsible for developing and conducting risk management processes.
About the Presenter
Zanorashe Bwakura (B Comm. Accounting and Information Systems) is a risk specialist with over 10 years’ experience in Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, Finance, Internal Audit and External Audit across multiple Business sectors.
He received his initial training with a firm of Chartered Accountants where he did his articles and undertook audit assignments at the level of lead auditor for clients that ranged from mining, manufacturing, retail, non-governmental and financial services organisations.
As a risk practitioner he was the Head of Internal Audit & Compliance, Risk Manager, and then General Manager Risk for two commercial banking operations. He currently undertakes consultancy work in the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity and Crisis and Emergency Management