Notice is hereby given, in terms of paragraph 15.B of the Constitution, that the Twelfth Annual General Meeting of Members of the Institute will be held at the Country Club Johannesburg, Woodmead, on Thursday the 18th of June 2015 at 07h30.
As per the AGM Notice sent to members on the 13th and 29th of May, the Twelfth Annual General meeting will be held to conduct the following business:
1. To approve the Minutes of the Eleventh Annual General Meeting of Members held on 19th of June 2014.
2. To receive the President’s Report on the activities of the Institute for the twelve months ending June 2015.
3. To receive and adopt the audited financial statements for the 12 month period ended 28th February 2015. A copy of these statements is now available on the Institute’s website and copies will be available from the Institute’s offices.
4. To elect nominated members to the Executive Committee. In terms of the Constitution, four members of the Executive Committee will retire, by rotation, from the Committee this year. There has also been one member who has retired from the Committee. Members will need to vote five members to the Executive Committee for 2015. At the General Meeting, the vacant positions shall be filled by a ballot of members.
Written nominations for election to the Executive Committee should be submitted to IRMSA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org later than 7 (seven) days prior to the meeting, i.e by the close of business on the 11th of June 2015. A nomination form is available from the IRMSA website, for any persons interested.
5. The Constitution has now been amended and will be open for comment at the meeting. The Constitution was last reviewed in 2012 and updates are necessary in terms of processes, designations and professionalisation.Click here to view the amendments made to the Constitution.
6.To deal with any other business appropriate at a General Meeting.
Honorary Secretary 11 June 2015
- A form of Proxy is available from the IRMSA websitefor use by members unable to attend the meeting.
- Only fully paid up members of the Institute are permitted to vote.
- The named Representatives of Corporate Members may vote on behalf of the Corporate Member but substitutions are not permitted. Proxy can be granted under the authority of the Corporate Member.
- Please ensure that any change of address or other contact information is advised to the offices of the Institute.