Notice has been given, in terms of paragraph 15.b of the IRMSA Constitution, that the Thirteenth Annual General Meeting of Members of the Institute will be held at the Country Club Johannesburg, Woodmead, on Tuesday the 21st of June 2016 at 07h30.
As per the AGM Notice sent to members on the 16th of May, the Thirteenth Annual General Meeting will be held to conduct the following business:
1. To approve the Minutes of the Twelfth Annual General Meeting of Members held on the 18th of June 2015.
2. To receive the President’s Report on the activities of the Institute for the twelve months ending June 2016.
3. To receive and adopt the audited financial statements for the 12 month period ended 28th February 2016. Copies are available from the Institute’s offices if required.
4. To elect nominated members to the Executive Committee. Due to the resignation of two Executive Committee Members, there will be two vacancies on the Executive Committee. Members will have the opportunity to vote by ballot at the AGM in order to fill these two positions.
Written nominations for election to the Executive Committee should be submitted to IRMSA via email to email@example.com no later than 7 (seven) days prior to the meeting, i.e. by the close of business on the 14th of June 2016.
5. A form of Proxy is available for use by members unable to attend the meeting. This is also available on the IRMSA Website.
6. To deal with any other business appropriate at a General Meeting.
Please note the following:
· Only fully paid up members of the Institute are permitted to vote.
· The named Representatives of Corporate Members may vote on behalf of the Corporate Member but substitutions are not permitted. Proxy can be granted under the authority of the Corporate Member. A proxy form is to be completed and returned via email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business on the 14th of June 2016.
· Please ensure that any change of address or other contact information is emailed to the offices of the Institute.
· The IRMSA Constitution is available on the IRMSA Website or click here to download.
Honorary Secretary 15 June 2016