The IRMSA Certified Risk Management Practitioner Board Exam 1 is the final summative assessment of the Organisational Risk Practitioner qualification. Please refer to attached external assessment specifications document. In this document all candidates are assessed/tested on the 6 integrated assessment focus areas.
The written board exam consists of Part I and Part II, is an online examination and 3 hours in duration. IRMSA schedules two examinations per year and depending on numbers per region, will be scheduled in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and the Western Cape.
- Part I consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Is 70% of the examination and tests knowledge and theory plus some application.
- Part II consists of Open Ended Questions.
- Is 30% of the examination and tests practical skills (the ability to ‘do’) in a given scenario.An overall pass mark of 70% is required subject to achieving:
- - a minimum of 50% for the Multiple Choice Questions; and
- a minimum of 50% for the Open Ended Questions
- Part III: Work Experience Logbook. Please find the logbook attached for your ease of reference.
For the CRM Prac designation, candidates are required to pass the Board Exam that tests knowledge and practical skills (Part I and Part II); and submit a logbook to be approved that assesses work place experience (Part III). Once the logbook is approved, the candidate is then awarded the Certified Risk Management Practitioner (CRM Prac) designation.
The Institute of Risk Management South Africa
T: +27 11 555 1800
F: +26 86 647 6191
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this e-mail and documents attached are for the exclusive use of the addressee and contain confidential and privileged information that may not be disclosed. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the addressee, or intended addressee such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or it contents in any way.