The Institute of Risk Management South Africa (IRMSA) would like to announce that registration for the Certified Risk Management Professional (CRM Prof) Board Exam 2 is Now Open. CRM Prof Board Exam 2 is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, 19 October 2016.
Register now to obtain your Risk Management designation.
- Application deadline date is Friday, 29 April 2016.
- A compulsory preparation workshop will be held for all eligible candidates on Friday, 16 September 2016.
- Once you have successfully completed the online application form, you will immediately receive a non-refundable Application Fee invoice for R500 ex VAT. Please forward proof of application fee payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will only be processed once proof of payment has been received
- IRMSA will communicate with all applicants by Friday, 3 June 2016 confirming or declining the status of their application. Eligible candidates will immediately receive a Board Exam invoice for R3 950 ex VAT which will need to be paid before Monday, 15 August 2016.
- Candidates interested in enrolling for the exam need to meet the following criteria:
1. Candidates to hold the Certified Risk Management Practitioner (CRM Prac) designation.
2. In addition, candidates are required to meet one of the following criteria
- No Qualification + 15yrs risk management experience (Minimum of 5 years strategic Risk Management experience)
- Any NQF 8 Qualification + 10yrs risk management experience (Minimum of 5 years strategic Risk Management experience)
- NQF 8 Risk Qualification + 5yrs strategic Risk Management experience
- Organisation Risk Officer Qualification + 5yrs strategic Risk Management experience
We encourage you to register now by clicking on the link below.
Kindly peruse the criteria and requirements on the link below to make your application. And if you experiencing problems please download a MANUAL COPY and forward to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The Institute of Risk Management South Africa
T:+27 11555 1800
F:+26 86 647 6191
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this e-mail and documents attached are for the exclusive use of the addressee and contain confidential and privileged information that may not be disclosed. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the addressee, or intended addresseesuch recipient is strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this email or it contents in any way.
Copyright © 2016 IRMSA - All rights reserved.
You are currently signed up to IRMSA's mailing list. To unsubscribe click here.
144 Katherine Street, Grayston Ridge Office Park, Block A, First Floor
This email was sent to '@@email@@' from The Institute of Risk Management South Africa. If you wish to stop receiving email from us, you can simply remove yourself by visiting: @@unsubscribe_url@@