The Institute of Risk Management South Africa (IRMSA) wishes to source service providers who can conduct training to its members and other third parties. We therefore request the training providers who can render this service to apply.
The applicant should provide relevant and current training programmes which will help enhance the knowledge and skills of our learners/delegates.
The Criteria are:
- The Service Provider should be suitably qualified and experienced in the subjects for which they apply.
- The Service Provider should have a proven track record and provide proof thereof.
- The Service Provider must meet and comply with the IRMSA Endorsement Policy Criteria.
1. Possible Topics include:
- Business Partnering Training
- Risk Framework Training
- Change Management Training
- Risk Identification Training
- Stakeholder Management Training
- Research & Analysis Training
- Risk Culture Training
- Risk Information Management Training
2. Submission Method
All submissions must be received by the Institute by the Friday, 4 September 2015.
All applications are to be addressed to the CEO, Ms Gillian le Cordeur and may be emailed or posted or hand delivered to the Institute by the stipulated due date.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORMS
Postal Address: Physical Address:
PostNet Suite 616 144 Katherine Street
Private Bag X45 Grayston Ridge Office Park
Sunninghill Block A, First Floor
FINAL DATE FOR TENDER SUBMISSIONS:
FRIDAY, 4 SEPTEMBER 2015