This grade is the most senior grade of membership and should reflect working experience in a risk management discipline in addition to academic qualification.
A checklist for Fellow applications is listed below as a guideline to enable individuals to determine if they are eligible to apply for Fellow status.
Approval of the application will, however, remain at the discretion of the IRMSA Membership Subcommittee and ratification by the Executive Committee.
For more information, click on the Structure of Membership Grades and Accreditation Document
Applying for Membership:
Click here to complete your membership application online.
The below supporting documentation is required in order to process your application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Recently Certified Copy of ID (SA Residents) or Certified Copy of Passport (Non SA Residents)
2. Recently Certified Copies of Certificates of Highest Qualification/s
3. Detailed CV
4. Articles Published (if applicable)
5. Proof of Employment -a letter from employer stating position, date of commencement of employment, current dated, signed.
6. Completed Fellow Member Checklist (download from documentation listed below)
NON SA RESIDENTS:
- An additional bank charge of R250.00 will be added to the total of your application fee and subscription fee in order to cover all foreign exchange bank charges and/or other transaction fees.
- Your membership is renewable on an annual basis with renewal notices sent to members in February each year. Should you fail to renew your membership with IRMSA, or provide written cancellation thereof, the Department of Home Affairs will be notified accordingly.