This grade is the most senior grade of membership and should reflect working experience in a risk management discipline in addition to academic qualification and IRMSA Involvement.
Click here to download the Structure of Membership Grades and Accreditation Document. This lists the requirements for the different member levels and will guide you as to which level you should apply for.
Applying for Membership:
Click here to complete your membership application online.
The below supporting documentation is required in order to process your application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Recently Certified Copy of ID (SA Residents) or Certified Copy of Passport (Non SA Residents)
2. Recently Certified Copies of Certificates of Highest Qualification/s
3. Detailed CV
4. Articles Published (if applicable)
5. Proof of Employment -a letter from employer stating position, date of commencement of employment, current dated, signed.
6. Completed Fellow Member Checklist
NON SA RESIDENTS:
- An additional bank charge of R250.00 will be added to the total of your application fee and subscription fee in order to cover all foreign exchange bank charges and/or other transaction fees.
- Your membership is renewable on an annual basis with renewal notices sent to members in February each year. Should you fail to renew your membership with IRMSA, or provide written cancellation thereof, the Department of Home Affairs will be notified accordingly.
Should you require any further assistance or struggle to apply online, please contact Ntombi email@example.com